There are three basic types of hosting available for websites. Shared Hosting, VPS (Virtual Private Servers) and dedicated servers.* The costs of these hosting platforms range from free, for some shared hosting plans, to hundreds of pounds per month for the biggest dedicated servers. The following article details the basics of each type of platform, the good and the bad with each one and a recommendation on which type of website each platform is suitable for.
A good hosting platform is very important to any website. They are foundation of your website, your brand and your business. Any server downtime could potentially affect your SEO and loose you customers. If you are serious about your website, you need to make sure they are in good hands.
- Is WordPress Any Good For SEO?
- How to Optimise Your Blog Posts in WordPress?
- Why Helios Web Design is the best choice for your business website
- 10 Things To Ask Before You Invest in a New Website
- GDPR: What it means for business? From the “Horse’s Mouth” Elizabeth Denham
- A Business Guide to Building an Online Presence
- Your Website, SEO And Google’s New Hummingbird Algorithm. What You Need To Know.
- Where Should I Host my WordPress Website if I Live in the UK? Updated for 2018